Cute and Affordable Padded Shoulder Sweatshirts
I was never the sweatshirt kind of a girl but the pandemic has literally changed the definition of comfort wear for me. I have always been someone who could very comfortably sleep in jeans (no judgements please) and barely owned any sweatshirts. Now fast forward to 2021, I almost own a dozen sweatshirts. This 80s trend of padded shoulder sweatshirts have grown quite a bit on me and today I will be sharing my cute and affordable picks.
Pandemic might have changed how I dress up but it has not changed my intrinsic sense of style . I always like to instill a little bit of edge to my outfits and love how the padded shoulders instantly makes a simple sweatshirt look superlative. I can easily dress these down with a pair of sneakers and some chunky neckpiece as pictured above or dress them up with a pair of leather pants and heels . Also the fact that it makes your shoulders look broad and waist small is an added bonus.
Cute and Affordable Padded Shoulder Sweatshirts under $35
- Camel colored knitted top with shoulder padding Now this one might not exactly be a sweatshirt but the knit still makes it perfect for the transitional weather. Also it can be easily dressed up with a pair of tight pants and heels
- Solid Blouse Top With Shoulder Pad I like the fact that this sweatshirt is a little loose fitted making it a little different than the usual tighter version
- Padded Shoulder sweatshirt in light beige I m really digging the color of this particular sweatshirt. It is right on the edge between blush and beige
- Shoulder Pad Sweatshirt in Grey This sweatshirt is the same as the one I am wearing but in a different color. If you are looking for padded shoulder sweatshirt then my bet would be this specific one. The material is super soft and price point is very affordable as well.
- Padded Shoulder Sweatshirt in Dark Beige Dark earthy tones are pretty big this year. So linking the same sweatshirt as above in dark beige color.
- Shoulder Pad Detail Sweatshirt I chose this one simply because it is black and under $20. Black never goes out of style and rollable sleeves add the extra oomph.
Now let me share with you a quick hack that would instantly turn any regular sweatshirt into padded shoulder. I use reusable shoulder pads whenever i want elevate my basic look. These are the ones that I usually use to give retro vibes to my outfit. They can be easily carried in you bag in case you are out and want to level up for your dinner.
Shop my Picks
I also love to pair my sweatshirts with chunky gold jewelry. Right accessories are always the key to round off the outfit. You want them to be just balanced to not overpower an already fierce look. In the above picture, I am styling my sweatshirt with this gold necklace. You can shop my look below:
Leave a Reply