Trendy Faux Leather Pieces for Winter
Faux leather has always been a top choice for winter clothing. It has very deservingly earned the status of classic by now which means it will probably never go out of fashion. If you have been following me on instagram, then you would know how obsessed I am with faux leather. It has over the years become a staple in my winter street style. Today I will be sharing My Top Picks for Faux Leather Pieces for Winter.
What is Faux Leather?
Faux Leather or artificial leather is an imitation material which has a look similar to real leather. As per wikipedia, “Artificial leather, also called synthetic leather, is a material intended to substitute for leather in upholstery, clothing, footwear, and other uses where a leather-like finish is desired but the actual material is cost prohibitive or unsuitable. Artificial leather is known under many names, including leatherette, imitation leather, faux leather, vegan leather, PU leather, and pleather.”
Trendy Faux Leather Pieces for Winter
- Women’s High-Rise Faux Leather Tapered Ankle Pull-On Pants These faux leather pants have been a constant repeat in my wardrobe. If you are looking for affordable leggings with great quality, then these $20 pants are absolutely what you need right now.These are not super tight and the elastic waist makes them very comfortable to wear
- Women’s Faux Leather Anorak Jacket Another great piece which is worth the money spent. I love the muted color of this jacket and the fact that it can be worn as standalone shirt as well. I would love to style it with a flared jeans and suede beige/brown ankle boots
- Women’s Oversized Vegan Leather Quilted Vest This water resistant, diamond quilted and oversized vegan leather vest is what you need for you winter street wear. This vest is perfect for layering if the weather gets too frigid. You can also simply wear it over a bodysuit or a sweatshirt and pair it with chunky boots for the days when its not super chilly. The vest comes in 4 different colors but black is my favorite one because of the shine and the overall edginess.
- Naomi Faux Leather Legging This skinny and high waisted faux leather leggings are perfect to pair with oversized sweaters and jacket. Faux leather leggings are a staple for any winter wardrobe. Skinny faux leather leggings tend to be very versatile and can be work casually or with a formal jacket for work events. Also if you are bored of seeing the black faux leather leggings around you everywhere, then these chocolate colored ones are perfect for you.
- Mini A-line Skirt Croc is back and in a big way. I am not a big mini skirt person but when I saw this croc embossed skirt online, I couldn’t help but drool. This skirt is definitely a head turner and will look very classy if paired with black turtleneck and knee high boots. The skirt also comes in black color but it is the green that has my heart.
- SPANX Women’s All Over Faux Leather Leggings You didn’t think I was going to go over faux leather leggings without mentioning Spanx? There is a reason why these leggings are so famous. These are hands down the most comfortable leather leggings I have worn. They instantly feel like the second skin and flatters all body types.
- Women’s Oversized Short Sherpa-Lined Vegan Leather Coat This oversized sherpa lined vegan leather jacket is super cozy without sacrificing the looks. It can easily be paired with both skinny leggings or flared jeans.
- Faux Leather Quilted Pocket Joggers These quilted faux leather leggings are so unique and different from other leggings out there. I love the diamonds quilt on them and the casual look it exudes. You can also elevate these leggings for a more former look with a black top and a pair of stilettos.
- Faux-leather shirt Another one of classic style for winters is faux leather shirt for winter. This shirt can be easily worn with denims or mini skirt and tights. This shirt comes in black and blush color and looks very sophisticated. This is a very easy style which can be easily carried by any body type.
- Women’s Vegan Leather Mini Puffer This jacket is a great option for winter puffer. It comes in various colors the faux leather is super soft. Considering how the oversized jackets are having their moment these winters, this jacket will be a great addition to your winter jackets. The jacket has quilted details and can be both zipped and buttoned up.
- High Rise Vegan Leather Leggings I think I can never have enough of leather leggings. I love these leggings specifically because of the color. The tan color can be paired with so many different sweaters and tops and looks very chic. I also like how these are tapered at the ankles avoiding the unnecessary gathering of the fabric.
- Faux leather oversized shirt jacket in black Another classic faux leather jacket in black. A black leather jacket is like denims. Something one must absolutely have in the closet and will look classic till eternity. I like this specific jacket because again it can be doubled down as a shirt and is oversized. I told you guys that oversized clothing is having its moment right now.
All of the above pieces are under $100 and very affordable. I truly believe in building a closet that one can sustain for years and faux leather cuts somewhere at the top of that list. Its classic, understated yet statement maker at the same time if styled correctly. Hope you liked my picks for faux leather pieces for winter. Also do read my post on Athflow Fashion if you get a chance to get up and close with another winter trend.
Leave a Reply